RZR 0.00% 3.4¢ razor risk technologies limited

where's robbo when you need him., page-2

1. 146 Posts.
    Yeah you're right it did go back ten fold since those days. As far as I know Robbo is long gone. He told me, I think from memory he was out for an average of 10 or 12 cents I cant remember, certainly nothing like some people were guessing at 20 cents. He told me that he picked up the shares through his broker that were deemed to be unmarketable parcels when that offer was on the table and then proceeded to talk the stock up. Some of the positive spin was I believe based on fact and was not unfounded ramping contrary to popular opinion. It was based on inside info on a pending takeover by GBST ASX code GBT, it was supposed to be a done deal and I personally heard that third hand from a very high source in the company, I'm not sure why the deal fell over at the last minute. I heard there was an offer on the table of about 25 cents of cash and shares and was knocked back by one or more of the large shareholders but whether that was fact or fiction I don't know. As most people would be aware GBT are still a major shareholder. Anyway I bought in years before that for a 5 year plan and it looks like we are a few years behind schedule but I still believe that long term shareholders will ultimatly be rewarded as alluded to in the last trading update.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RZR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.