TOE 1.54% 33.0¢ toro energy limited

Cheers dear Rhodo. I guess the "nads" are a tiny bit large....

1. 2,420 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 557
    Cheers dear Rhodo.
    I guess the "nads" are a tiny bit large. Saying that I have been studying the U space for about 10 years now invested in the metal for 8 years. I have seen the inevitable supply demand gap coming to a cross over point at some stage. There seems to be a change in the wind with sentiment lately I still dont think we are on the cusp of anything huge. Thats down the track I believe. I think this is a sentiment blip. Saying that I cant see the SP going sub 4c anytime soon. On the TOE investment I am staking my left nad on being right at some stage. Sometimes when all the study and figures stack up its time to back ones self. But this is just my opinion as I see TOE as a contrarian investment. I am in Long Longly Long Long Long. I started at 12 high 3.8 low.
    I hope down the track get to you own a warehouse of playstations and factories making the best rims in the world.
    Mean while have faith mate.
    All just my opinion of course. I am just a crazy contrarian with studied beliefs and one might say too big Kahunas
    Oh when the TOE comes marching in Oh lord how I want to be in those numbers 1000000000...... when the TOE comes marching in. !!!!!!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.0¢
Change
0.005(1.54%)
Mkt cap ! $39.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.5¢ 33.0¢ 31.5¢ $95.31K 295.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9497 31.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.0¢ 16239 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TOE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.