TON 18.2% 0.9¢ triton minerals ltd

Hi ddzx, Lets be honest here imo your intentions are to twist...

1. PD1
    2,384 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    Hi ddzx,

Lets be honest here imo your intentions are to twist certain angles of reporting into direct comparison with each other that are NOT of the same purpose or angle. A bit like comparing Tritons overall resource grade of 10.7% tgc against Syrah's Ativa zone of 19.9% tgc.
    I do believe that indirect comparisons of the same sort are genuinely dishonourable in intention. Please allow me to repost yet again;

These two zones are Syrah's initial targeted Mining Zones forget about any other areas for a moment'

Syrah's Ativa Zone -

300m Depth 10.2Mt of contained Graphite @ 19.9%GC at a cut off of 13% TGC
    of which roughly only 5.0Mt is contained within the first 100m depth

Syrah's Mepiche Zone at Balama East -

300m Depth 34.32Mt of contained Graphite @ 16% TGC at a cut off of 13% TGC
    of which roughly only 13Mt is contained within the first 100m depth

Syrah Ativa zone has been announced as the first 7 year target only, they then move to 16% tgc of Balama East.

Tritons comparable to date Initial targeted mining zones to date pending upgrading;

Triton's Mutola Zone -

200m Depth 28 Mt of contained Graphite @ 16%TGC at a cut off of 15% TGC

Now comparisons and economics of those zones can be debated.

I would think it wise to take note of any input Happycats has here. His experience and geological background offers a level headed opinion to underpin any factors that will or may lead to variable mining / extraction / processing costs.

Large Flake Graphite is relatively regarded as having fewer impurities and is of a better/higher quality hence the apparent premium price per ton.

Potential Clients may find an ideal/suitable quality of product and be willing to pay a premium for that said product that may have little reference to size of Flake.

I have received this summary in direct conversation with people whom are and have had direct discussion with clients within the Graphite Sector.

All the Best

Pauldola.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.002(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $14.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $259 26.13K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1280209 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 122784 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.