TON 22.2% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

wheres the $1 people keep talking about, page-72

1. 7,492 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 685
    at the end of the day we have the ANN's upon to which to base our decisions including performance of management, current market factors, potential market factors, demand/supply for the product, management nous to get offtakes and running of company. So quite a variety of issues to look at. IMO TON ticks all the boxes and in particular product on hand and management performance. As a result I am comfortable with my investment in TON. Obviously others may look at other factors and place different weightings upon the various factors. So to answer your question - it really is a cinch to make your own informed decision on this one and if you are unable to see it through all the quality posts on the various threads then IMO you need to stay away from this one. There has been enough posted as to why you should or shouldn't invest in TON and with all due respect if you haven't made your mind up yet then you never will and if you can't see the wood from the trees then no amount of explaining will convince you otherwise. Everyone to their own. IMO if you have such a feeling against TON then go elsewhere and grace some other thread with your presence.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.002(22.2%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $5.503K 537.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 171722 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 491367 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.26pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.