PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

wheres the $93m come from ?

1. 46,580 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8720
    28 February 2013
    Watpac finalises $93M mining services contract at Cockatoo Island
    Watpac Limited (‘Watpac’ or ‘Group’) today announced it has finalised a $93 million contract with Pluton Resources
    (ASX: PLV) to mine iron ore at Cockatoo Island off the coast of northern Western Australia.

Watpac was nominated the preferred mining contractor for the project in September 2012 and has now finalised all
    contractual negotiations with Pluton Resources.
    Watpac Limited Chief Executive Officer, Martin Monro, said Watpac will deliver all operational mining and civil
    infrastructure services to the iron ore project, including drill and blast, loading, haulage and processing of ore for
    direct shipping.

“Watpac has developed extremely strong credentials in the iron ore, gold and mineral sands space in Western
    Australia in recent years and it is very pleasing to see our brand is now being recognised outside the traditional
    construction sector,” Mr Monro said.

“The Group’s national mining business is headquartered in Perth and our deep local networks, combined with our
    extensive plant fleet, have given us greater agility and competitive advantage in resource-rich markets.
    “Our collaborative approach with mine owners enables us to deliver a broad range of mining and heavy civil works
    tailored to each unique operating environment and supported by best-practice safety and management systems.”
    Mr Monro said works on the initial two-year agreement commenced in November 2012, including the
    commissioning of a new crushing and screening facility.
    “Watpac’s financial strength and expertise in remote project delivery is a key advantage in the current market and

we are well positioned to capitalise on future opportunities in the resources sector,” he said

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.