IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

Friday 21st is the General Meeting to approve amongst other...

1. 137 Posts.
    Friday 21st is the General Meeting to approve amongst other things the second tranche of the placement.

I have a feeling that we need to get these resolutions through to ensure that Integra has the capacity to continue increasing its resource base and to maintain its working capital.

Lets see what happens after that.

I have a sneaking suspicion that the stock will run after tomorrow, or even tomorrow afternoon.

No-one has ( or the market certainly has not )factored in the impact of the POG climbing to USD640 into the preliminary numbers we got out of the Pre-feasibility study. AUD price of $863 means that the price of forwards that IGR could now achieve must be creaping up toward the AUD$1000 mark. That is a $450 an oz margin on production.

That is awesome. If they reconfigure the numbers, the production numbers must start to climb toward 90-100k oz's of production per annum. Woooohooo.

I won't even bother mentioning that Borthanna starts drilling in the next week or so.

The stock is an absolute bargain at the moment. I'll be getting more on top of the ones I picked up today.

The price of gold has climbed USD$50 in the last couple of weeks and the IGR share price is going down. I believe that catch up time is just around the corner.

Regards

GoldenBug

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.