IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

OKI concede that my words about the company have been too harsh....

1. 137 Posts.
    OK

I concede that my words about the company have been too harsh. Still stand by the lack of announcements but I also take note of CdChi1's comments that announcements about drilling results have not made this company into what it is. It's the resource upgrades.

Yes I am also happy with the return to date, having got in at 7.0 cents. Yes I can accept that there will be a lot more share price gains to come in the near future, having read Kjasper's post about the upcoming news.

I think that having sold some last week at higher prices I am now ready to get more at current prices for the long term.

This is an outstanding stock, the mgt team is first class and the work that they are doing to find new orebodies is revolutionary.

Yes I must congratulate Chris Cairns on his damn fine work and sure that he will keep it up.

I am keen to see what comes of the drilling at Harry's Hill/Main Zone and I am sure that once we get past Friday, all will be reveiled. I am sure also that drilling commencement this week or next at Borthanna will generate a lot of excitement.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a separate announcement on Borthanna.

Yes I have been too critical of this stock and should remember where I have come from and where we are today. I guess it was the frustration of no news that was getting to me and I had to vent that frustration in this forum.

Happy to be back on board and getting on with this magnificent gold price and the outcome of the pre-feasibility. Should be amazing.

Regards

GoldenBug

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.