BEE 0.00% 0.9¢ broo ltd

Abmat,It's pretty laughable all round.The new look website is...

1. 197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Abmat,

It's pretty laughable all round.
    The new look website is all bright and has pretty pictures.
    But sadly no listing of outlets where people can go and purchase their products?
    Interesting enough there is no mention of the so called 'Worlds Greenest Brewery'?
    Nor China but i guess those who really knew Kent knew that it was never going to happen.
    When companies like Lion Nathan cant make it work in China, it's hard to see how a minnow like Broo could pull it off.
    No mention of Mildura either? Strange considering this is their headquarters! Does it still operate?
    No mention of Sorrento either, has this fallen off the balance sheet?
    No mention of Brew and Burgers in Ballarat either? Never existed?
    So all in all it seems just to be another waste of shareholder funds, but it's what Kent does best!
    The commercial itself if it ever goes to air is appalling at best!
    The only this Kent got right was that it's been a tough year.
    Liquor stores have seen a surge in sales throughout the covid period....where was Broo in all this? Nowhere to be seen?
    In 4 years of trading Broo hasn't come close to a profit.
    Now that the China deal is dead in the water and your 20 million with it, where and how will Broo make money?
    The contact brewing with CUB is not the answer especially when you have to do a CR to enable it to happen!

I did have a bit of a laugh with the Broo story and the reference to dominating the beer market Umm over 10 years in 4 of those as an asx listed company and the beer is literally nowhere to be seen.

All the talk about dynamic marketing ....lolololololol its non existent.
    I will give it to Kent he does talk the talk, just not able to walk the walk.
    There have been so many lies throughout their existence on the asx, there are just too many to list.

Even if they do a deal with Coles and liquor land they will have to raise more money to produce more beer as the profit margin through contact brewing will be very low. So it will mean further dilution of Broo shares. It's like a one legged duck swimming in circles!

A question to the ASX and ASIC. How can a company stay listed on disallowed without making money?
    At what point do they put this company under the microscope and determine if it's been trading whilst insolvent?

As you can see so many questions remain unanswered.

Until next time stay safe one and all.

K.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BEE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.