TLS 0.28% $3.62 telstra group limited

TLS SP> has been range bound since mid July and is sitting on...

1. 2,368 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 641
    TLS SP> has been range bound since mid July and is sitting on prices not seen since 2013.

Divvy is not safe and it would probably be well recieved by the market if they reduced it back to the old 28c.

Alan Jones has lots to say and certainly influences the business and political communities , but Alan is not always right just populist.

Vodaphone should they wish to have roaming then like all good commercial agreements , they can for an absolutely enormous cost. .

Crazy punter your agenda is unknown your approach speaking systematically , from a diabolical point of view , is not enough to comprehend.

Here is mine the sp. is at a multi year low TLS have options reducing divvy, share buy backs, expanding the business model[although the track record there is not to flash] or exploiting technology to enable growth in mobile and fixed data.

I think TLS is in play by the financial markets and believe there is a strong possibility it has found a base as such i have as of yesterday increased holdings by 100%----doubt it will go broke,good divvy and potential for significant upside if confidence is regained----so in less than a month we will know more

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.62
Change
0.010(0.28%)
Mkt cap ! $41.82B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.64 $3.65 $3.62 $65.42M 18.02M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 1092958 $3.62

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.63 167188 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.