NEU 3.50% $14.05 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Hey Mick, this is not a jab at you, but judging by the upvotes...

1. 440 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 146
    Hey Mick, this is not a jab at you, but judging by the upvotes it got some attention, so I just want to add something. We are extremely lucky to be living in this country. COVID-19 is not the usual virus you get and then you recover from. It has unusual features. It attacks receptors in the body called ACE2 or angiotensin receptors. These receptors are used by the body to control blood pressure and other regulatory processes in the circulatory system and they are found in most of our organs and blood vessels.

What has been found so far is that it causes damage to the heart similar to a heart attack, it causes clots in organs and it also has been implicated in psychological disturbance most likely due to the receptors located in the brain. In other words, it is not going to end here once you get it. It will be a lifelong illness that will possess the risk of further long-term complications like heart attacks, strokes as well as possessing the ability to resurface again later on in life as virus' hijack the machinery of our cells to replicate and can hide for decades on end and then appear once your immune system is compromised.

Just thought I would put this out there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.