HCH 1.95% 78.5¢ hot chili limited

When your investing for the LT and spending up big there is...

1. 7,142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1011
    When your investing for the LT and spending up big there is always emotions involved ALWAYS! Your emotions are the initial catalyst for that investment decision, be it the price attracted you or the fundamentals floats your boat, or you may even like the CEO? Short term or daytrading, same thing, you trade on emotion your trying to decide what team your on at the opening bell.

I know that everyone says your supposed to have no emotions on the stock market, but I'll call bullshit on that one, utter nonsense.

I'm also very disappointed in the current SP, but not concerned. I was planning on reducing my holding
    end of march, but that probably won't happen now, and will be forced to double down when the time arrives

I still try every day to really like CE and for the most part I do, but as a business owner myself I find CE A very tedious leader.
    Who has an incredibly more difficult job to do at the close of business today. Getting on the front foot would be my suggestion. I don't think radio silence would be a good decision, as a leader.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
78.5¢
Change
0.015(1.95%)
Mkt cap ! $118.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
77.5¢ 79.0¢ 77.0¢ $52.65K 67.55K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1456 78.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
78.5¢ 23449 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.