CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Brett - with all due respect the chart is the purest form of...

1. 46,598 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8730
    Brett - with all due respect the chart is the purest form of market sentiment - it doesnt look for ramps "up or down" or chat room noise , it doesnt listen to management promises forfilled or broken - it purely displays market sentiment and determines the true value of a company by market capitalization

at times it will skew to over valuing companies or undervaluing companies for a short period oftime but in essence the news is in the price and the price tells you all you need to know.

The 12m churn stock IMO is a furphy !!!! show me where they hide in the top 20 ?? I reckon there may be around 4m" suspect " shares there - if they are outside the top 20 where are they ? does W.M know ? or does it simply suit the company agenda to cloud this issue ?

I applauded management for getting $65m of bank funding without a BFS but I have long given up on the many conspiracy theories perpetuated over the years.

its time to put up or shut up - Wheres the DSO sales promised for February ? Ozblue is just the latest in along line of bemused faithful shareholders . Whalewatcher , Tweets , 2 old to slow - the lists goes on including yours truly who have started to question "why " the carpet doesnt match the curtains and hasnt pretty much since that fateful day in August 2010

hOot

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.