EGR 0.00% 12.0¢ ecograf limited

Where's the finance???, page-147

1. 1,416 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4421
    Thx for the link sroyle. I would recommend everyone watching it as it very informative and compulsive viewing.. Confirms my own thoughts and was discussing this very thing with an older family member who believes electric cars will never take off.
    Free home energy refills,18 moving parts(against 2000),unlimited warranty,no servicing cost,better
    performance less noise and 320klm range. Now that's disruptive. Combine that with Uber driverless car ride sharing business models meaning car ownership becomes obsolete and therefore 80% less cars manufactured now that is really disruptive.
    It also confirms my thoughts for a fast changing future and investment decisions like graphite, battery storage,IOT, OTT entertainment are all covered in the video.
    Early adopters will reap the most rewards as long as they pick the right companies which is always the hard part. KNL suits my investing strategy and having seen another doco yesterday on TV called "The Billion Dollar Car"(also top viewing,)about the BMW e3 I am more confident than ever!
    Cheers and thanks again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $54.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 13.0¢ 11.8¢ $15.17K 122.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 189000 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 245753 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.02pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.