EGR 8.00% 11.5¢ ecograf limited

Oh Cazz....no you just didn't did you ? Research has been...

1. R08
    7,793 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1811
    Oh Cazz....no you just didn't did you ?
    Research has been done....aplenty. Was looking to buy this myself. Just couldn't get past the fleas !

Simple answer to your question....very simple - I know what your production output is, I didn't pose the initial questions, one of your holders @Intel24 did. I asked your main pumper (or plumper) Robbo to answer them with his wisdom which at this point his silence is defeating.
    Feel free to look over the fence....we post a lot of informed, researched content to back our progression pathway and are still damn cheap.

Production output and your sheet, sorry, wonderful grades aside - you can't get to it without $$$$ and a lot of it required at that.

So can someone answer the bloody question - where is the finance !?!? Why is it continually delayed ?
    There are concerns.

And you guys keep attacking us because we ask the hard questions that not ONE of you can answer.
    So let's get a bit of credibility about you holders on these threads and have someone put their proverbials on the line and answer the question ???
    Last edited by R08: 02/07/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.010(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.5¢ $56.60K 471.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 37983 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 10500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.