EGR 0.00% 10.0¢ ecograf limited

Where's the finance???, page-220

1. 17,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1250
    Hi B4B, its good you now realise that it takes time to go through DD with potential customers. It is something that most posters on the KNL forum have understood for a long time and thus we dont keep going on about things being just around the corner.

I have also tried to share my knowledge on this subject with other G companies I hold, but alas sometimes it is difficult to say the least.

Any it is good KNL actually have things in the pipeline, but yes Sojitz could fall over, dont expect it to but it is currently only an MOU after all. But if they want the graphite that best suits thier needs at non riduculous prices, well where else do they go?

But I suppose two other binding agreements which account for bulk of production and that the DFS was based on are the basis for current finance negotiations.
    So if it falls over, I suppose we could make some vague comments like we have sent samples off to some household names and hope one gets back to us like some other companies that you may be familiar with seem to do, or it may be that the company is already looking to off takers for Phase 2 of our project.

Anyway, good to have two Western off takes and another seriously interested, which will take us to 100% of Phase 1. Then Phase 2......

And then there is Merelani still to kick in.

So need to stop looking whilst we await Sojitz.

Thanks for your interest in KNL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.2¢ $19.32K 195.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6383 9.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.