EGR 14.3% 12.0¢ ecograf limited

Or you could try the old dog and bone Telephone: +61 8 6380 1003...

1. 621 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Or you could try the old dog and bone Telephone: +61 8 6380 1003 and let us know if anyone answers.
    Re "where's the finance???" I look at it like this... Finance (as in united loan guarantee application) could fail no question, or it could succeed no question. The question is, why go through this process if management weren't at least a little confident that the outcome would be positive? Consider the situation such that the UFK finance process fails and we have to seek alternate finance, it won't be good for the company, however the directors (aka major shareholders) are not jumping ship and bailing out now in preparation for failure of this process. To a certain extent if you hold shares then you trust that management are trying to work in the best interest of shareholders for the best outcome here, and given the past history we have been shown this. Bottom line if finance fails we'll need to seek alternate finance, however managements position is that they are betting it will succeed - is this confidence or are they naïve. I use the term betting as this is still a big gamble - Make you own decisions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.015(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $54.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 12.0¢ 10.5¢ $85.61K 760.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 24094 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.