EGR 14.3% 12.0¢ ecograf limited

Where's the finance???, page-4

1. 382 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    I personally don't think the relatively short term instability of a brexit or negative interest rates or Germany/Europe's financial situation will have any bearing on the decision to fund or not. IMO the decision to fund relies on 2 factors. The lesser factor is the economic feasibility of the mine. Personally I think that one has been checked off. The most important factor in the decision is the fact that graphite is considered a strategic mineral by Germany along with rare earth minerals and quite a few others. Germany has been actively looking for sources of supply of strategic minerals where there is a perceived supply risk. In graphite's case, China is the supply risk. China produce 80% of the worlds graphite and almost if not 100% of the worlds spherical graphite. It is for that reason I think KNL will get the nod. It being profitable is just a bonus.

This reminds me of a story about the F35 fighter jet. One of the mandates of it's construction was everything had to be made in the USA. Some US senator's were shocked to discover a magnet used to keep a hatch closed was manufactured in China and questioned Lockheed Martin during an estimates hearing. Lockheed replied that it would have cost many (perhaps 10's of) millions of dollars to develop a rare earth industry for a $2.00 part. The worlds most advanced fighter jet needs parts from China.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.015(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $54.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 12.0¢ 10.5¢ $85.61K 760.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 24094 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.