EGR 14.3% 12.0¢ ecograf limited

Where's the finance???, page-5

1. 919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    Patience, grasshoppers, patience.

Western world deals take longer than Chinese deals, but they are inherently more reliable.

If the Brexit vote is going to delay our funding from a German bank, backed by a German government guarantee, for a measly $40m (the other $30m coming from Nedbank), then the world is going to have a lot bigger problems than KNL finance being delayed, and no-one will be temporarily safe (in a GFC Mark II scenario).

By the way, IMO (lest the mods mod me), Brexit is an immigration/nation issue, not an economic one. With a "yes" vote, while there will be some temporary ructions, anyone thinking that England is no longer going to be doing deals with mainland EU has rocks in their heads. UK still has their own currency (they never adopted Euro), and wisely kept a few things separate. A brexit will have some sound and fury initially, but afterwards everyone will wonder what the fuss was about. The economic/financial wheels will keep turning, and not much will practically change other than UK putting up metaphorical fences to keep the "bad 'uns" out.

KNL will still get their funding from a Western bank, and won't have to go down the SYR route, who will now have raised $400m because they couldn't obtain funding .... ooops, I think the official line was they did it to "maximise flexibility and remain unconstrained". I might try using that line next time a new bank asks me why another bank knocked me back.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.015(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $54.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 12.0¢ 10.5¢ $85.61K 760.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 24094 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.