EGR 8.00% 11.5¢ ecograf limited

pav u lost me when u said brexit was an immig issue not an...

1. 10,274 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 998
    pav u lost me when u said brexit was an immig issue not an economic one. brexit has huge implications - trade is a starting point, then move to investment, currency devaluation. the economy is critical as at the moment it us hinged to the eu. to decouple it will take at least 2 years- there is a reason for this as everything will need to be renegotitated. now what does one think the eu will do when negotiating with britain? they will not be very favourable as a deterrent. i am not for or against brexit personally. I also know st while sentiment is hit the economy will not be changed for 2 yrs. the question is after. will this create a domino? will the eu disintegrate? many nations within r unhealthy - what happens if eu diminishes to these weak nations? the potential is scary but any major change will create turbulence. ST knl has nil issues. if ot was coming online in 2 years id be more worried . for now it is business as usual. will provide good entry points. i accumulated today at 24.5 and 26.5. knl is a hard stock to buy as illiquid. you watch by the end of next analysts will shift to a positive outlook about brexit - then stocks will rally. i hope so anyway.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.