PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

Please, this is a joke right?Do you really think management is...

1. 1,021 Posts.
    Please, this is a joke right?

Do you really think management is deliberately ignoring shareholders just for the sake of it? The truth of course is they are busy sorting out 'issues' that are crucial to the company's long term survival and success.

What do they gain by attempting to answer your questions, and more importantly, what do you gain? The company is suspended, you cant sell even if you want to.

Just let management get on with business and when everything is sorted, you will have your opportunity to demand answers.

Plus there is always the possibility that what they tell you today may no longer be the case by the time PLV resumes trading.

Like it or not, you are going to have to wait this suspension out. I don't like it, no one does, but seriously, welcome to the world of investing in tiny resource stocks that are just getting off the ground.

Some of you sound like nagging wives, and that I can assure you, is not a positive motivator.

I've got plenty tied up in PLV. Between my trading portfolio and my SMSF, I'm just inside the top 20 shareholders. My advice if Brett was asking would be to continue fixing up this mess and don't waste even one minute dealing with investors who will probably sell the moment the company resumes trading.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.