ANL 0.00% 0.1¢ amani gold limited

where's the icp-ms results for hole 2

1. 12,484 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Continuing on the theme of continuous disclosure -

The ASX response announcement says that hole BLD002 multi-element assays were received 10 days ago. That is plenty of time to analyse and report.

The upper gold in this hole is nearly 50% higher than for hole BLD001 (0.73 g/t vs 0.53 g/t), and the lower Au intercepts are higher grade and wider than for hole 1.

From an analytical point of view, I think the ICP-MS numbers yet to be released from BLD002 is of significance and definitely worthy of immediate disclosure because;

1. It will help to confirm whether or not the deposit is uniformly zoned (Upper - Au, Cu, Bi, Ag. Lower - lesser Au, U, REE), and will help establish if the deeper, low grade, U and REE found in hole 1 have any potential at all.

2. It will also help to confirm whether or not, as I suspect, copper is correlated with the upper Au, (i.e. hole 2 should have higher copper grades).

If I was still holding I'd be on the phone to enquire about the hole 2 results that are currently being withheld. As a non-holder my curiousity can wait.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.