AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Where's the killer instinct!

1. 100 Posts.
    An open question to all.
    Commissioner Brown has stated the case was an abuse of the courts time and SMM should review there involvement in the Solomon Islands (or words to that effect). SMM has been exposed as corrupt trying to influence government ministers etc. and yet with all this they still are allowed to enter an appeal under then court system. The Sol government, landowners and Axiom shareholders are all p****d off!

So here's to question(s)

Why aren't we requesting a Royal Commission in to SMM business activities within the Solomon Islands? why are we just letting SMM control everything? We have the court win, we have the upper hand, we HAD the advantage and we have just given it away!

I am not interested in the appeal process going on in the background. RM needs to attack with everything he's got. My old man always used to say to me, "the best form on defense is attack and if you have to fight make sure you hit them so hard they never get back up! Maybe someone should be knocking on SMM's door. I recon if they think all the corruption going to be investigated in public, they would run a mile!

Come on RM, where's the killer instinct!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.