BUY 0.00% 0.5¢ bounty oil & gas nl

where's the love guys.......miss me lol xoxoxo, page-81

1. 10,204 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2543
    Hi guys got back yesterday we had a blast of a time lots of fish lots of allround good times just crusing the Bahamas, Bermuda and the Carribean basicly three months of utopia with the family ............its good to be back but it,s going to take a while to get my head around the market again after being sea ferral for 3 months LOL :)

BUY seems a firm call at around 9 ATM hey value presenting again with the road forward now doubt and a nice number to for those of us that got gazzilions at 3 cents only 4 months ago it,s a windy road Nth in the species with blue skys being 18 now a 100% rise in the short term from fridays level but in a blink with the right news from head office we have seen it before and i have no doubt we will see it agaiin in the ST ......We do have to take some comfort from these levels in BUY when the company only 4 months was Spruking High ligted numbers in the mid 2 dollar mark for the the SP and lots of independent experts backing the company preso,s up alls good with BUY imo any feed back would be great to bring me up to speed with it ,but at the end of the day iam still happy with my bucket full for the ST to MT to see how there gem tenaments pan out in the fullness of time..... just happy to be on board ATM:)$$$$$

BUY BUY

GB:)$$$$

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.492M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $2.057K 411.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 7668009 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.11am 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.