TIS 0.00% 0.0¢ tissue therapies limited

I like it quiet (gives an opportunity to reshuffle the portfolio...

1. gkm
    331 Posts.
    I like it quiet (gives an opportunity to reshuffle the portfolio and add more weight to TIS) .. but reasonably certain that some news in our way around the 3rd week of Nov. Its almost a guaranteed pattern of good news from TIS .. see their past announcements and compare the dates .. you will notice a pattern .. which by itself speaks volumes about the management and the transparency and integrity shown towards shareholders.

Maybe its a coincidence .. but these days i prefer stocks which dont have a huge fan following on HC .. the best stocks in my portfolio today are the ones which are least discussed on HC .. like TIS, LNC, ACL, COK, .. and a few more .. unfortunately the worst i have (or had) were the most written about on HC .. namely CTP (lost over 50K on that mess).

The love has not gone anywhere .. matter of fact i love it all the more now .. quiet gives a second chance to add more .. and keeps holder numbers to a minimum which will one day bring about a severe liquidity crunch on this stock .. and we may actually soon start seeing a 10c difference between bid/ask ...

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.