FAS 0.00% 0.4¢ fairstar resources limited

NT is a huge deal. Sure it's taken what seems like eons to get...

1. 254 Posts.
    NT is a huge deal. Sure it's taken what seems like eons to get to this point but surely this is a major de-risking.

Next mining license, then finance, then it's game on.

Finance should be no problem, even in this economic climate.

I feel for the long term holders, seeing paper losses as the board bumbles along. But the reality is that's what you get with small cap explorers. Most will cap raise, cap raise, cap raise until they either a) find nothing and go belly up having first sucked the life out of shareholders or b) find something, then get hammered by the shorters for a lowball takeover or sold out by a board that doesn't have the know how to get a mine up and running or simply can't be stuffed when presented with an easy out.

FAS is different. Everything is lining up and will be ticked of now that NT is resolved.

For new money, has there ever been a better opportunity to get into FAS? I don't think so.

I have a position as of yesterday albeit a very small one just to wet my feet but I'll be looking to add to this over time.

I'm really interested to hear what long term holders now think. I've done my own research but maybe i'm missing something? Your thoughts?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.