PEX 0.00% 12.5¢ peel mining limited

Where's the Maiden Mineral Resource estimate Rob ?, page-11

1. 5,274 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 503
    Whoa there FDS ! No one is suggesting anything illegal has taken place.

A quiet drink between friends with someone saying things are looking good no need to worry. Can be all the reassurance that one may need wink.png

But on a general note private briefings do take place all the time. I have on occasion been in a brokers office hearing the goods direct from the horses mouth about company XYZ. Well before anything was released to market. Now that's not strictly kosher but it happens more regularly than some may realise. The market is not fair. If it were then the ASX would not allow program traders a multi second advantage on the placement or withdrawal of trades. It would not allow them to trade in 1 share orders worth a few cents when the rest of us have to play by a different set of rules.

I'm still in 2 minds about whether this delay with the resource calc is just more of the same old unprofessional way of operating from Peel. Or whether it is a deliberately engineered delay. Deliberate to put some time between the raising of $7M @ $0.31 & the release of results which may see those share appreciate substantially. That's just a theory.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $72.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.5¢ $19.73K 157.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50110 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 130000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.