MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

where's the news, page-4

1. 8,606 Posts.
    I think the market is looking for somesense of direction from management.

Recently a lot of promises were made via phone calls etc and several investors posted details here on the forum.

I really hope for all your sakes that these details are followed up on by the company and not just more semi-honesty, for want of a more accurate phrase.

1)Has anyone heard anything more about the number of court cases they are a part of in the US? The company might tell you its a non-issue, without presenting their reasoning.

2) Has anyone heard about whether or not the companies application for the clear creek lease has been revised, cancelled or rewritten after expiring? The company might tell you its a non-issue, without presenting their reasoning.

3) Has this capital raising process begun? If so, is it the same process that has been unsuccessful in obtaining funds for the last 2 months due to a lack of investor belief in the projects? I have heard now via 3 channels that its happeneing, but no-one is a part of it and the raising is now developing some phantom characteristics in my mind.
    Has a new process begun?

4) Perhaps its time to begin speaking to a different spruiker, as one in particular has been sending shareholders in circles for the last 3 yrs with his inaccuracies and failures to deliver. Are new board members better to speak to when they arrive, who may actually be shareholders with greater knowledge than a pen pusher with a desk and phone.

5) If the company is SUCCESSFULLY doing what it said it is doing? If so, then everything should be fine.
    But its not fine as we speak and now a new price level is settling in, just a week after the share began to settle into a higher trading bracket, which should concern shareholders. Is an investor trying to get back as much of their investment by ramping 5-10% every few days and then selling? I would be asking ASIC to monitor the situation personally, like ASX has done in the past.

I am a glutton for honesty and i hope you are all getting answers after a few weeks of positivity. It would be a shame if it ended there and the old patterns began to feed shareholders opinions.

All the best

L

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.