TYX 14.3% 0.8¢ tyranna resources limited

MrTop5 - I'm not sure what it is that you think we should all...

1. 749 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91

MrTop5 - I'm not sure what it is that you think we should all know or how we should all have the information that makes this a stock worth "more than we know".

The announcements that TYX makes is what provides us with what we should know or need to know and at this stage the announcements have got us to a share price of under 1 cent.

The announcements I am waiting for are those TYX has stated are coming - JORC resource upgrades from Eureka and Greenewood. Assuming Eureka is good then profit from this can be used to further explore the Jumbuck area, including the best prospect (Greenewood) and shore up the 500k ounces TYX has advised is the amount it requires to move from explorer to producer.

IMO this is when money will start to be made and the SP increase rapidly.

I would have thought that the above-mentioned announcements are fairly important and critical in the news flow to shareholders, both holding and new.

However, according to you, we should already know these critical factors.

As for getting new tenements, how does that help anyone? That is just more virgin ground to take years to explore.

TYX cannot survive for long at its current SP with nothing to back up the story it is trying to sell. Savvy investors, who know TYX has been around for over a decade with nothing to show, want a bit more evidence that there is actually something here.

Cheers!

Catweasle

P.S. what is this issue you are referring to where the topic gets changed.  

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $26.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $5.888K 742.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2457142 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 4204815 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.