MLS 0.00% 2.6¢ metals australia ltd

wheres the news , page-3

1. 2,318 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 269
    Good morning Juqu.
    I have contacted the Company on a number of occasions and always found them to be responsive , courteous and helpful-- to the extent that they are able to be.
    Your current frustration at not getting a return call is understandable but , in my interpretation , potentially an extremely good sign -- please don't take personal offence .
    My reasoning is as follows:
    We all know that 2 major updates are due/overdue depending upon you personal opinion ;
    1 The Manindi JORC.
    2 Trenching/mapping results from Mile 72.

The fact that they have indicated that they are too busy to talk to you at the moment suggests to me that they are working hard to prepare a release for the market asap --. I don't know how long it takes to write a release up but given they were working on it last week there would have to be a strong chance that it will be released this week . In my view that can only be good news . Let's hope its both and bring it on!!
    I have the impression from experienced posters such as Expand and Metals Analyst that the Zinc upgrade is likely to be significant but not sensational . I like the huge potential of Mile 72 and remain extremely optimistic at the potential for the Company to have a world class Uranium deposit.I look forward to the trenching results.
    Best wishes to all holders in particular my old mate Yokka who needs a boost in this challenging market.imho.
    Q

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.6¢ $11.03K 414.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 589739 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 70535 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.44pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.