ODA 7.69% 14.0¢ orcoda limited

Interesting new business for Zhenya. Could this company leverage...

1. 600 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Interesting new business for Zhenya. Could this company leverage from SMA's Chinese payment gateways? I would have to say that there must be a potential future connection in the back of Zhenya's mind if he wants to take this to China and still has a direct interest in SMA. China is not mentioned yet, but one would have to consider how this concept could be integrated into the Chinese market and what payment options are available in the future.

http://www.smartcompany.com.au/mark...iness-hijacking-apple-s-iphone-6-launch.html#

Key extract for my point

Hijacking Australia’s Apple queue is a tried and true method of getting publicity, withMobilePhoneFinder scoring the top six spots in previous years.
    Alphatise launched last month with the backing of Rich-Lister Zhenya Tsvetnenko.
    Pearson says the business is “gearing up for global expansion”.
    Alphatise’s smartphone and web-based app allows consumers to request a product they want, indicate how much they’re willing to pay for it, and then gives sellers the opportunity to match that deal.
    The business has already raised $3 million and is planning another $12 million capital raise in mid-October.
    “We have had expressions of interest from a lot of venture capital firms out of Silicon Valley and locally as well,” Pearson says.
    Alphatise is targeting Malaysia, Hong Kong, the Philippines and Brazil for its launch.
    “It is very strategic from our part. We see Alphatise as being long term definitely about the manufacturers globally,” Pearson says.
    He is reluctant to reveal the business’ turnover at this early stage but says Alphatise processed 50,000 “wishes” in its first week which has “blown expectations”.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.010(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $23.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 14.0¢ $8 54

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 55 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 14742 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.