SPX 10.0% 0.9¢ spenda limited

Where's the promised newsflow, page-70

1. 1,994 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 615
    Only a matter of time before the SP will start its upwards trend for many years & decades to come.

I'm sure the talents like the Director from Grain corp, wouldn't want his success jeopardised. He and many other from huge successful companies are coming across to be apart of a company that is set to revolutionise industry!

2 more days until they get aggressive & sellers for tax purposes are done!

Also I would believe July will show some growth again, even though this quarterly was still the building of our mega systems was being finalised.

Maybe some huge names coming onboard as we know many were waiting once @spenda was complete.

Also some more acquisition getting looked at right now!

I'm in since 1c & have topped up more along the way & average of 3c now. $CRO & $IBX being diamond hand stocks! I have 100% conviction in these two stocks and I hold of shares in each of these two gems. Didn't sell one share, even from instant highs. I just bought more on the pullbacks. Once boxes were ticked! So many boxes ticked now, yet we back from 20+c. DYOR!

Good luck & don't let the paid trolls take you away from the big picture! I attended the last meeting & I can assure you we are in safe hands & we are with some wise, poised, talented & experienced people. They are growing slowly so they get it right the first time. They have been knocking back clients coming to them. Instead they are building an journey they can take the customers on, that will be an amazing experience from the start.

Bags are made from finding gems you have 100% conviction in your research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $38.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $6.453K 655.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 6012211 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1273575 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.17pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.