RMS 0.53% $1.89 ramelius resources limited

Hello & Congratulations to All RMS shareholders & believers. It...

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    Hello  & Congratulations to All RMS shareholders & believers.

It has been a fantastic fantastic ride.

I haven't posted here since the EXU saga developed. I was very sure it would be taken over, when there were a lot of naysayers and doom & gloom predictor.

After over  2 years of painful holding.....we see this massive share price rise.

I have been holding and watching this story unfold. Lot of twist & turn....but it has paid me handsomely.

RMS has now become my 5th stock to join my $100k+ realised profit club. Thank you RMS.

I sold some early, some at good profit....some at even higher profit....still holding a good chunk to see the story develop further. In-fact I'm scared to sell now.....the moment I sell I look like an idiot. The price keep going up. Thankfully I was holding a big big bundle. I also sold all my SLR's and put into RMS at work as I
    had a feeling the price of RMS would eclipse SLR. (Not the market cap as SLR+DRM  were always higher and still higher) I am holding a bundle of DRM.

Must thank @eshmun.......maybe his efforts created a good buying opportunity at the 44-38 range.

Thanks to @smartdude....for your unwavering faith on RMS management.

And big big thank you to @rosencrantz........you have many good post(some higher than my pay grade) but the one I remember and grasped is " The more the funds will buy at 50c.....the more they will buy at 60....70...80." Took me a while to grasp it but I can see it playing out live in front of my eyes.
    Must learn to apply to my other holdings.

And thank you to all RMS posters......

Thank you to RMS management. Thank you to Mark Zeptner & Duncan Couttts.
    Speaking of the breaking egg comments...

The Omelettes taste very nice...very nice. upload_2019-3-21_11-16-31.jpeg
    Last edited by flaming: 21/03/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.89
Change
0.010(0.53%)
Mkt cap ! $2.143B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.87 $1.89 $1.86 $1.472M 783.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 23662 $1.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.89 33755 43
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.22pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.