RMS 3.98% $1.96 ramelius resources limited

@eshmun. Eshmun have you lost your touch.......you seem to be...

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    @eshmun.

Eshmun have you lost your touch.......you seem to be championing RSG (a money burner so far) for a very long time and some African would be (too hard) producers. Anyway......as long as you make money its okay whatever your strategy may be. Good luck to you.

My belief why the share price is going up....

1) Excellent prudent management.

They have proved the market that they are prudent, reliable, experienced and savvy businessmen with the right skill to mine( gold not shareholders) and increase shareholders wealth.

2) RMS has recently acquired quality asset which has ensured a good future for Edna May.

3) RMS balance sheet in a great shape.....dividend on cards....so now the market is re-rating to investment grade.

4) A favourable Gold market environment. AUD$ gold is close to all time high. Good margins and will be even better with higher AUD gold price.

5) We may be truly entering a Gold bull market.(Not the 2016 fake out one)

There are many other factors........and the share price rise is just not isolated to RMS.....in-fact throughout the Aussie gold sector. Look SLR, DRM, WGX, AMI.....perma dogs like PRU.....not to mention your own dog RSG......its rising.

As far as shorting RMS goes...looks like the bulls are in charge. I have sold a lot of RMS shares and realised profit. But had I shared your belief and shorted....I would be wiped out.

@arsenic
    The camel story is not a very good one......it is a 3 humped camel mentioned for RMS if it touches $1.
    In the past anytime it was mentioned the share price would take a beating. Not this time though.
    The market dynamics are changing ...its in motion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.96
Change
0.075(3.98%)
Mkt cap ! $2.240B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.98 $1.98 $1.92 $38.99M 19.92M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 76412 $1.96

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.97 265057 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.