HYD 0.00% 1.3¢ hydrix limited

Where's the Quarterly Terry, page-6

1. 583 Posts.
    I am usually quite cynical and critical of my shareholdings and often in the absence of timely updates assume things aren't going well behind the scenes, combine that with a shareprice making new lows daily (today on the brink of collapse), and usually I would walk away and preserve capital.

I haven't done that here, it might cost me some coin, but I keep going back to the recent appointments and take a lot away from that. The company are engaged in batch runs, over and over and over again until its ready for mass manufacture. It can't be rushed, yet its not something that they need to update the market on each batch unless something material changes (ie. it doesn't work). I never expected the new blood to land deals in the first weeks, or even the first quarter really, but I do expect them to be bringing that end game closer.

I don't know Terry personally, but he's obviously no fool and he has a lot of skin in the game to make sure he gets this right. Perhaps the quarterly will have some nice investor update attached to it on progress with enterprise/commercial deals as a little message from Terry of "relax guys, I've got this". If he's got a sense of humour, he will wait until after the bell just to make it even sweeter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HYD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.