EMP 0.00% 1.0¢ emperor energy limited

where's the rabbit?, page-2

1. 141 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Hi Kosmos

Interested in your thread, wondering is your disappointment purely on a Share Price?

I would say I am disappointed with the share price as well however OBL is consistent if not in the Top Quartile of resource spec stocks.

From a management team I think there have been a few things that haven't come off, like FMG and Native Title but again I am not too sure if these have been in their control. I think that is important as you can only control what you can control. With all of these they have had to react to stay solvent and even though I have read all positive and negative threads I can't see any other fantastic options that they may have missed.

Management seem to be active and responding well to the barriers that are in front of them.

Not sure there are many rabbits in hats but achievement will be based on hard work, experience and persistence. Native Title to me still seems the biggest milestone, that is in our fingers now but not our hand. It seems that good things will follow that.

Another positive is that I am only talking one asset.

Perhaps you can discuss how you would have done it better? I am hoping and I am sure you are that with the confirmation of a few milestones and the rightful increase in share price, we will be saying the Management team is persistent, resilient and successful.

Glad your still holding Kosmos, I am hoping you will be rewarded and not left to eat rabbit stew

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.834M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1203771 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.