AVR 0.00% $14.25 anteris technologies ltd

Where's The Report?, page-24

1. 8,392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 257
    ahz is an ethical investment for many reasons and i agree with your sentiments on the CardioCel, ADAPT and the brilliant Prof Frazer....I'm thinking there are a large percentage of holders who post here who invest for these reasons and consider their investment as support for those managing the process along the way....and of course to make some money....

the half yearly can pretty much be worked out from a range of information currently available so I don't think there will be many surprises (at least for me)... the current share price has this factored in to some extent imo...cash burn is inevitable, lack of profitability a given whilst the company is at this stage of its infancy...imo, its just emerging, experiencing growing pains...having been in business myself I am sure others here who own their own businesses know full well the issue of cash flow and its importance, as well having to spend money to make money...thats all I see happening with ahz right now...no short term thinking here..strategic medium and long term planning

I have no doubt that CardioCel will help deliver strong revenue streams and more importantly cash flows to ahz (with cream coming from the sales of medical equipment) over the next 6 to 18 months and that's not to mention any cash flow from partnerships, new products, vax success etc...in saying that, as I have said in the past if a raising is required (which i am not yet convinced it is needed)... I would support it 100% if it means increasing market share, particularly at a time when cormatrix is having its woes...

..plenty has been well researched and posted here by others (including youtube)..along with my own research.. imo, unlike you, I think the turnaround in sales and cash will be swift once the trial period for CardioCel is complete..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.25
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $301.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$14.20 $14.76 $13.70 $355.0K 25.04K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 988 $14.25

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.99 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.