LOM 2.86% 3.6¢ lucapa diamond company limited

where's the source KM?, page-97

1. 307 Posts.
    Chrome,

I have been with LOM well before the hang onto your hats speech. I was happy with the progress the Company was making and the underlying fundamentals being built. New equipment , sales etc. I really can not be bothered re-posting my thoughts of the events of that day.

Sorry to tell you but some of those points in his post are in fact valid. You only need to look at the SP to see that holder/traders are also not impressed. The best part of your post was when you actually acknowledge that they expect or HOPE to find. I would never buy stock that are HOPING to do anything. IMO and as a FA investor I follow this rule.

I would pay a higher price on a proven fact that a lower price on HOPE.

What you do with your money is of no concern of mine . What Arkot does with his/hers is also no concern of mine. It shouldn't be yours either. I agree with some points that have been made in that post. Don't like it ? Too bad I really could not care less.

As to this hostile environment rubbish. They where falling over themselves not too long ago announcing these finds. Now nothing. Of course it must be they are keeping this all a big surprise and holders are about to get the news of a lifetime. I hope you are right. I am a holder. A lot more realistic than yourself but I still think that this company is going ahead EVEN if the source is not found in the near future. IMO the most important announcement I consider is if the trail of stones has not exhausted. If this income is still being generated its self funding the search.

And yes I UNDERSTAND. I am starting to think you don't and am only interested in listening to exactly what you want to hear.

TT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.001(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $10.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 4.0¢ 3.5¢ $3.808K 100.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 846546 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 2195 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.43pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.