ROG 25.0% 0.5¢ red sky energy limited.

Happy Sunday all So I have Andews response and here it is.Hi...

1. 702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 188
    Happy Sunday all

So I have Andews response and here it is.

Hi ChrisThanks for your email.

The new well re-entry at Yarrow has been delayed by the operator due to lack of ullage in the grid and will now not take place till later in the year.Killanoola is progressing with pump and tubing ordered, new drill sites selected and contracting taking place.Bits of news on its own is not newsworthy. However we will be making a full disclosure in the quarterly which is due out this month.Happy to chat if you would like to call.Kind regardsAndrew

. There is not much but reading between the lines I think Santos have held up Yarrow connection ?? not sure what ullage means i'll research it ? But for me this is a pay stream hold up and not part of AK's plan.

Killa seams to be main focus for now so three wells in total and I would estimate at least repair by June and back on line then the next two wells later/end in second quarter but at least their there and working . So for me not much excitement before then .

This first half is looking stale and may explain the 80 million sell of due to Delays again.
    But at least we have some response so thanks AK and lets hope full future time lines are given later this month ??

hold tight

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ROG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $27.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $29.75K 7.431M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 7303080 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 69374562 101
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ 1697157
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
ROG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.