ROG 11.1% 0.4¢ red sky energy limited.

Wheres the timelines

1. 697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186
    I have had for some time now concerns how AK posts news and updates and believe what we need is firm timelines . I have sent this to there email today and will let you know if AK bothers to reply .

Hello Andrew
    As an investor in ROG I am concerned as to progress our company is having or lack of it ?
    We have as yet to be given anytime lines as to when a new pump at DW1 will arrive and when we may see a drilling rig for the other two proposed wells there also.It is very concerning that months since announcing a new tie in of gas at yarrow with 4 klm of pipeline this has not been achieved which is surprising and you had advised this was a relatively easy job and now nothing on its progress.

As an investor I would like ROG to provide much more detail as to the works program for 2024 with timelines in the future so we can make informed decisions with our investments.
    Watching the recent sell off close to 80 million in one day is very concerning as this must have been a top 20 shareholder who has lost confidence.
    We have some positives moving forward but share price is failing your investors and I believe timelines are so important and this reflects in the forums.
    I hope these issues and concerns can be addressed in the near future.With Thanks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ROG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $21.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $9.453K 2.353M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 19417187 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 70435568 94
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ROG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.