ADY 11.1% 1.0¢ admiralty resources nl.

where's the +ve spin in an estimates retraction?

1. 37,303 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 406

I feel that having to retract a resources estimate (2nd last asx announcement) is a another indictment in a long list of blunders ADY management seem to have achieved ... not submiting financial reports on time as they argue finer points with their auditors (Jan last yr as I recall) ... overstating and under delivering (port facilities, iron ore shipping schedules etc) ... reserves estimates etc etc etc.

These guys seem to have really lost the plot imo ...why stuff around with low grade, marginal iron ore? Because "iron ore" is the recent market darling and they figured all they had to do was flop a few projects at the market and their sp would rocket ... oh purleeeese.
    I guess the market could expect an announcement on some back block uranium asset some time soon ... prob well after the current facination with uranium wanes.

Forgive me ... I am chitty. They have a world class project in Rincon Salar and a management getting distracted on whimsical unrelated projects. I fear that management isnt up to the task of developing Rincon Salar and sometime soon the penny will drop, along with the sp.

I have been out of ADY since just after the peak to 23.5c in Jan last yr. I was always keen to get back in anytime there were promising developments on Rincon Salar .... but I gotta say I doubt these guys have the ability to make it happen.

I am happy enough to be wrong ... what am I missing?

Poyndexter

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $16.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $6.018K 601.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.