DUB 2.22% 4.4¢ dubber corporation limited

Where's the wizard, page-10

1. 501 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    A good announcement indeed,

The part I like most is the appointment of Ben Dooley to the London Office.

"The appointment of Ben Dooley demonstrates the scope of Dubber’s opportunity in the UK and Europe. Coming from his last role as BroadSoft Director of Sales in the UK and working within the company since 2011, Ben now joins the team to head up Dubber Sales in EMEA delivering many benefits. Ben delivers significant telecommunication knowledge with a clear picture of all the players within EMEA region, including having personally engaged with all the relevant decision makers. Ben’s decision to join Dubber not only endorses Dubber’s positioning in the market but facilitates commercial relationships with our key target customers.

I've bolded the parts of most interest to me...We all know how important relationships are in business!
    I've previously put a lot of emphasis on the importance of BroadSoft and still do..this is awesome!

The announcement also mentions a time of up to 120 days for finalization of contract details etc so that means we should be at the pointy end for a number of them.

I also like the reiteration of "Dubber has a goal of achieving a minimum of 20 Telecommunication partner agreements by the end of calendar year 2016"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
-0.001(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $40.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.4¢ $83.57K 1.845M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11999 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 222222 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.