DUB 2.13% 4.6¢ dubber corporation limited

Where's the wizard, page-2

1. 2,624 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 425
    A few thoughts.

Firstly, if there had been any short term deals on the horizon, DUB wouldn't have needed a CR in the first place.

But they've made the quantifiable claim that they'd never need another CR (or did they say "this is the last CR" which isn't wuite the same thing). So if they do have another CR at some point in the future, for me that reflects badly. But until we reach that point, no judgement either way.

Secondly, there seem to be a bunch of people making unsubstantiated rumours which then turn out not to happen. Why anyone goes round fishing for rumours is beyond me. Also, anyone who's been on HC long enough can relay stories where people have been given optimistic but vague assurances in emails which have turned out to be as meaningless as you'd expect.

Thirdly shares go down all the time, often quite quickly, and it's not manipulation it's people giving up. While I'm inclined to agree that there are attempts to push the price around, there's a limit to how much you can push against the overall sentiment for the stock. It's a couple of months since the CR and the big price spike, some people are losing patience and bailing out.

Fourthly- and this one isn't always true- if companies don't give you the information you want it's usually becauase things aren't as good as they (or you) would like. DUB is still only relatively new to the market so it's not yet clear whether they have form in that department

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
-0.001(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $42.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.9¢ 4.6¢ $21.63K 456.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 509998 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.