BCN 0.00% 2.5¢ beacon minerals limited

Well , just got back from 3 weeks holiday to this carnage......

1. 838 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 162
    Well , just got back from 3 weeks holiday to this carnage... It's a shock to see BCN's SP at these levels again, just thought we'd be slowly climbing towards June/July JORC with a few sell offs along the way as usual.

However, with all the doom and gloom at the moment, there is one particular asset that BCN has, that only gets an occasional mention on this informative thread that I would like to remind long termers about, and thats our MD -Big Darryl Harris.

People seem to get cabin fever with BCN a bit when announcements are late, and Darryl copped a lot of stick over the RI last October - that the issue price (2.2c) was ridiculous , that he had stalled the SP in its tracks,way to much dilution and plenty of other complaints, but wasn't DH right on the money??

His plan to make sure BCN would have enough cash to fund this years program was definately now a great decision.. Could you imagine how much worse off we would be now without cash backing and a growing resource? Let alone trying to raise funds with global markets this way..

Not sure when the market will find a bottom, but the fundamentals on BCN just keep getting better, and although I will not be putting any more cash into the share market at the moment, I will be not be selling BCN either.

Good luck to all

Disco.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $93.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $4 150

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 1147146 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 5532204 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.16pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.