BCN 2.13% 2.3¢ beacon minerals limited

Diddy if you're protective, have a look at the DOW on a 10year...

1. 6,025 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 611
    Diddy if you're protective, have a look at the DOW on a 10year chart, there look's to be one mighty big head & shoulders :)

Cham, I completely respect your point, my feeling at this point is that we will start production under a toll agreement. Our own plant will be a bit longer unless they get some big hits in the next 6 months.

I've referred to prod start up for mid 2011 because that is the line the company has issued repeatedly & even when put to DH that it may be over ambitious, he has been adamant that is the target. It is not a date that I have made from my own guess work. If you can find you're old post on the steps to production, please share it here, it would be greatly appreciated.

With GFC2 looming large, I wonder is the possibility of forward selling gold an alternative to debt funding?

upcomming: 4,000m RAB, 10,000m RC, 500 soil samples & 400 meters of Diamond drilling in next program, I'd expect that's only 2 holes, maybe 3: 1 for Halley West? & the other? Wouldn't it be interesting to see a hole run the entire strike of H West & deeper.

Not BCN Related:
    Boiler, a change of heart on super; I'm staying in cash for now, I think we could be ready for another tumble.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.001(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $86.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $13.00K 561.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1897149 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 804066 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.36pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.