WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

HhahahHahhaha AYFKM? Our technology is worthless. There is no...

1. 613 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    HhahahHahhaha AYFKM? Our technology is worthless. There is no technology, in fact the inventor of the micro-aray and magnetic dermaportation and founder of OBJ was sacked by WFL. He even stated on these boards that the technology had not been updated or invested in for over a year prior to them not renewing his contract.
    Don't worry though he got millions out of us and this company, just like all the other lifestyle blood suckers on the board.

I bet JP and his mate Danny are sooooo happy the gym pill merger didnt go through. Dodged a bullet there.

I should have sold out many times over the years, its been an expensive lesson to learn. I stuck around to see what the infamous PP could do and crossed my fingers he'd turn it around. Didnt happen.

I only hope that the Perth brokerage company that organised the last 2 CR's and who we were paying $X000's per month in business consultation fees (is it $5k or $6k?) looses a lot of clients from peddaling this rubish.

The only thing left now is to talk to my accountant and work out the best way to right this whole nightmare off.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.