ADO 4.76% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

Thought i had to make a comment on this one as i have always...

1. 471 Posts.
    Thought i had to make a comment on this one as i have always found TVs post to be informative without taking them as Rammmmping. Seems that some here have seen them differently - why i have no idea.

The trash talkin i have read here on the ADO thread in the last few days is what makes HC sometimes feel more like a drink at the pub with your mates. The Chest-beating, the sly remarks, the i told you so, or just the pure out n out Sh!t stirring. Whilst i enjoy that with my mates at a Pub or Party i try ever so hard not to get involved in it here.

People that are well researched in stocks like ADO are a great asset for others that either dont have the time or maybe the particular field is not what they are interested in, "i research some stocks to death and have a understanding about different areas" ADO is in a area that i will never fully understand so i leave the researching of the finer points to others. However i would never place my $$$ on what someone on HC has researched no matter how compelling it is.

Having said that Twins post were probably some of the most informative and well put together i have ever read on HC and i thank him for that.

Im now on the sidelines as i jumped out this morning, hopefully when ADO turns skyward again i will be on the ride.

Thanks again Twin

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $54.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $1.431K 65.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 690951 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 457144 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.54pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.