VTI 0.00% 13.5¢ visioneering technologies inc.

I read the article and get the impression none of them seems to...

1. 6,640 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4359
    I read the article and get the impression none of them seems to have heard of VTI at all. They certainly know of the Romanian disaster but not a mention that VTI helped cleaned up the dam. This is quite depressing. Read the following paragraph that I copied from the article:

One very public catastrophe occurred in 2000, when a gold mining tailings dam in Romania, then controlled by Australian company Esmeralda Exploration, collapsed during a period of heavy rainfall. Some 120 tonnes of cyanide poured into the Tisza river, as well as heavy metal sludge. The spill killed 100 per cent of the plankton in the upper stretches of the river, 1240 tonnes of dead fish were dragged out, and some pollution reached the Danube. Hartley says that theoretically, NICNAS could recommend closing down the sodium cyanide industry. In reality, it was less "black and white", but new measures could involve engineering restrictions such as requiring tailing ponds to be covered.

From the above paragraph, they are actually suggesting covering the tailing ponds!!! What happened with getting VTI to neutralise the problem??? As you can see, they have heard of just about everything on the Romanian disaster but not on what VTI went on to do after that!!!

Oh well...here is to continue to hope.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VTI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 436 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 10388 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VTI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.