BLV 0.00% 1.6¢ blossomvale holdings ltd

wheres wally, page-6

1. 20,475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2023
    As you guys know at one stage I bought in heavily into this stocks, with over 850k shares across SmSF and personal names. I too called the company very early on after a post from a guy called ZWU I think on the NMS thread claiming Nepsys had failed at a north sea job. It was my second call to NMS , the first one I was given all the normal spin , contracts in the pipeline, breaking into the middle east etc etc. The second call I let them roll out the spin and then asked the specific question. When. I realized ZWU was correct and they had issues with Nepsys I realised these guys phone conversations with shareholders were not honest and upfront. I decided to wait a little longer at sold a little whole after. NMS has taught me one thing, if you are going to invest alot on a stock, make sure it is something you can value yourself. The problem with this company was no financial info couple with spin from management. I consider myself lucky and not smart because investing so much in Kne company makes me edgy and sell at the first sign of something wrong. If I held a smaller parcel I could easily have held waiting for that illusive contract. If you think about it, when were the vendor payments ever disclosed or quantified, when was the debt roll over raised as an issue other than the last two weeks, when was a profit guidance given when they went into loss.

When as an individual investor I think of all of the above, I think bow the heck will these guys get enough support to raise the funds they need. I also think if you are going to discount it so far, you would assume it's off the bank of insto guidance of what they will support. In this instance they have discounted it to a level that caps future upside without even getting the support from insto support. Amazingly pathetic.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.