BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

We all knew we would bleed out in June, so no surprises here,...

1. 5,299 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 855
    We all knew we would bleed out in June, so no surprises here, nor the need for back slapping. GB you are right about the short term trade, should run 30-50% from here IMO in the build up to the 4c.

In terms of a long term investment, the CEO has demonstrated himself to either be a pathological liar or grossly incompetent, or for the fans, somewhere in between. But either way, he has not demonstrated accuracy or the ability to hit any form of forecast made in the last 2 years since I have been a part of this sideshow.

People comparing this to a lighting company I believe you are not that simple and baiting the forum, we are still a smart homes and places play and if you don't get that you really haven't dug too deep.

If OHM cannot resurrect itself in the next 12 months or Dave cannot come up with another profitable Thor type pivot, he should step down and scrap the business model and leave this as a purely LifX play.

There is a long and windy road to regain the markets trust, we will need record numbers the next two quarters to restore a scrap of market faith.

Good luck to us all.
    Last edited by McKhenry: grammar 21/06/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.