STL 0.00% $1.90 stargroup limited

Alpha. Your posts on this stock have certainly made me take...

1. 31 Posts.
    Alpha. Your posts on this stock have certainly made me take notice. I want to say to you though and to other posters on this stock, that what we have witnessed here (regarding SP) has occurred to countless other stocks. (look at CUS for one)

This sp rout has happened due to ones overall opinion of "is the financial world as we know it collapsing" ? Ones answer to that question has a corresponding reaction. What is important to me is that i have to each day decide having consumed as much info as available, whether the choice i have made still holds. This is what determines whether i hold or sell. However there are a myriad of variables that will play on each individuals situation. Those sells yesterday on the minutest of volume were sold as a result of a holder making a choice on their varibles. It resulted in a 10% sp decline though which brought out Alpha again.
    You stated that you "hate rampers" Their agendas are clear though to all, and no sane individual apart from a fool would make an investment descion on their info. So i can't believe your posts are a responce of your "hate" But, if my assumptions are true Alpha, what agenda do you have?

Hindsight alone tells me i should have sold out at 16 cents.
    Unfortunately i don't possess this gift.

For now i will continue to hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.